We believe that success is something to be shared, with both partners and financial institutions. Innovation Days provide valuable opportunities to showcase and share the continuous improvements achieved by Geico thanks to their continued support.

For us, growth equals investment, and investment equal innovation, even at the most critical times. There was investment of €27.9 million in the 2005 to 2013 period alone.

60% of investments were allocated to Technological and cultural innovation, with the remaining 40% being allocated to facilities and corporate structure and organisation.

Research & Development costs of approximately €6 million were recorded in 2013 alone.