The Geico Spa and Taikisha Ltd. partnership began on 19 May 2011 when Taikisha acquired a 51% interest in Geico SpA from Gecofin SpA, which retained possession of the remaining 49% interest.
Geico and Taikisha have a joint presence in 28 countries with a network comprising over 52 offices and 6 manufacturing units, with annual turnover of $1.8 billion.
Geico and Taikisha currently have a joint market presence with with over 5,000 employees: more than 1,000 are engineers and painting industry specialists.
The Geico and Taikisha partnership aims to achieve the following objectives:
- sustainable size and financial stability
- competitive solutions in terms of both time and prices
- technological organisation and global infrastructures
- innovative product development and project management approach
- continuous solutions in the ecological and energy saving field
Geico Group management and its winning philosophy – an expression of Gecofin – have not changed, even following alliance with Taikisha Ltd.
Geico corporate strategies essentially focus on:
- strong human resources development
- continuous method, process and product innovation
- constant willingness to invest in technology and know-how
- diligent and targeted penetration of international markets and new customers
- set of global commercial and technological alliances
- continuous project execution efficiency improvement
- systematic control of fixed costs